Home Forums Asset Management Ivysaur pm guide

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ddfoifvaqx
    Participant

Ivysaur pm guide >> [ Download ]

Ivysaur pm guide >> [ Read Online ]

16 May 2016 Brawl as part of the Pokemon Trainer’s trio of characters, but lays claim to its very own unique character slot in PM. Ivysaur is a character with a
    In the transition to Project M, Ivysaur was significantly buffed and modified to function as a mid-range zoning and anti-air character. It no longer depends on the
    I have a lot of fun playing Ivysaur, but compared to my other characters I am just bad with Ivy. I try to space with my vines and get punishes
    23 Apr 2014
    Project M Wiki Guide. Table of Contents. Ivysaur. Last Edited: December 10, 2013 at 9:30 PM. Page Tools. Edit (Classic) · Edit Was this guide helpful? YES NO.
    24 Mar 2018 however as of 1 PM PST March 16th, we know that Venusaur will recieve Frenzy Plant, a two-bar 100 power charged move. It could very well
    25 Apr 2016
    8 May 2017 Catch Venusaur, or catch and evolve Bulbasaur and Ivysaur, to complete Those previous events started and ended at 1 p.m. Pacific Time,Guide Basic Ivysaur combos for beginners [will be updated over time] · WIZRADisRAD · Sep 3, 2016. Replies: 0. Views: 992. Sep 3, 2016 · WIZRADisRAD.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.