Write at We Write Essay Custom Essay Writing Service

Home Forums Asset Management Write at We Write Essay Custom Essay Writing Service

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    suzain lian
    Participant

I can’t agree enough. I was in a very small, niche program at my university. None of the advisors could help me figure out exactly what classes were required as the standards hadn’t been updated in about 10 years and some of the must-have classes no longer existed.

I was shopped around from one counselor to another, until I ended up at the dean of my department’s door. Turns out, the degree was his pet project since he was a lowly associate professor and only 5-10 people took this program at any given time. So the friggin’ dean of my department ends up becoming my academic advisor.

I loved the subject matter, he knew it, and he really took me under his wing. Ended up sponsoring me into an international honor society and getting me placed as an intern with a federal agency that hadn’t taken any in years. I was eventually hired by said agency and really love my career. Funny thing, I never even knew about this particular agency prior to my internship.

http://www.wewriteessay.co.uk/buy-essay

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.