Figment location guide psychonauts cheats >> [ Read Online ]

psychonauts tips and trickspsychonauts milla’s dance party

psychonauts black velvetopia missing figments

psychonauts vault locations

psychonauts waterloo figments 6-1-6

psychonauts walkthrough pc

figment remembrance locations

psychonauts walkthrough

2 May 2005 I’m missing one figment in the first part of Milla’s level and one figment in the first part of .. Just go to item hunting and it tells you the locations of the brains and a bunch of other things. . I noticed this while on my third run-through & started out w/ the cheat to give all Rainbow Squirts leader, Psychonauts.
    13 Mar 2015 Amazing guide made by Syonyx back in 2007. I’ve used it to complete it was granted. This guide not only give the location for every figment, bu.
    2 May 2007 For Psychonauts on the PC, Figment Location Guide by LMelaas.
    Walkthrough – Figments Guide Walkthrough for Psychonauts Playstation 2: _.—-. A) Introduction / Using this guide B) Figment Locations 1.0 Basic Braining 1.1
    11 Jul 2005 For Psychonauts on the PC, Figment Location Guide by IUG13. hunt items thanks to advice from PapaGamer (check out his walkthrough!)
    The last figment was on a pole I was jumping past, pretty soon after the first figment’s location. It did take me a few play throughs to find, but all8 Jul 2015
    24 Feb 2014 http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/924711-psychonauts/faqs/48748 all figments location, with the position on the menu, so you know which ones
    31 May 2016
    9 May 2008 Note the positions of blank spaces in your Figment grid, then use this guide to learn the locations of those missing Figments. In no time, your

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.