Home Forums Asset Management Koopor mini user manual

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wqebdabzft
    Participant

KOOPOR MINI USER MANUAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

KOOPOR MINI USER MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

The Koopor Mini 60W TC features a fantastic industrial design, the Koopor Mini is made from solid stainless steel. This comes with an orange silicon case as well included! The 60 Watt capable device has been built with temperature control & limitation at the forefront of its design.
    One of the latest mods to hit the market, the Koopor Mini 60W TC was making waves before it was released! 60 Watts of maximum output, excellent temperature control capability, exceptionally long battery life, and a sleek, stainless steel body with modern style: this mini mod is a potent powerhouse!
    Silver | SMOK KOOPOR Mini V2 is a TC MOD with max 80W output powered by single 18650 battery. It features upgradeable firmware and .91-inch OLED display. KOOPOR Mini V2 brings an elegant vaping experience to you.
    60W KOOPOR Mini TC/VW 18650 MOD W/O Battery, is a handy TC 18650 MOD, comes with silicone case, and without li-battery. It features perfect mini size for easy handing, and self-protection functions like over-heating protection.
    Timmmm, it is better to watch a video about this features cuz I have the koopor mini and I suppose they share the same menu, TCR is the temperature coefficient of resistance you will see this as TR, and the Ri is the initial resistance and shown as Aio in the menu
    This is a single-battery 60w mod from Smok that came out sometime around August 2015. I’ve always wanted one, so when I saw a sale, I bought one. In the box you get: The Smok Koopor Mini A user manual A silicone case Specs 60 watts It’s made from stainless steel with a zinc-alloy coating
    It has built-in 450mAh battery, powerful enough to give you expected vapor. Its mouthpiece is ergonomically designed, which can fit your mouth perfectly. And there are two pods included in this kit, both of which have 2ml capacity, you can drip your favorite e-liquid into them. Mini size, easier operation, Novo will be your intimate vapemate.
    The Koopor website posted an article regarding firmware
    Bib-datei erstellen texnic center manual
    K3773 manual transfer
    Solis tek matrix manual transmission
    Manual briquette press for sale
    W745 manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.