Read Online >> Read Online Roller derby nso guide

charging roller derby

wftda rules of roller derby

wftda game history 2018

roller derby nso forms

wftda nso certification

wftda officiating procedures

roller derby jam reffingwftda penalty codes 2018

17 Feb 2014 Quick Guide to ALL the Roller Derby Officiating Positions for the game (in coordination with the host league’s ref coordinator and head NSO).
    roller derby organizations’ events, refer to the relevant organizations own . Some Tournaments, multi-day events, or leagues may use additional NSO roles.
    I started out as a referee and non-skating official for the Orange County Roller Girls’ Justice Crew, and as part of my training I created little guides to each NSO
    Many people when first discovering roller derby will ask how they can be involved straight away. Becoming a non-skating official – popularly known as NSO – isRoller derby leagues rely on Officials to make sure games are played safely and If you would like to purchase an NSO shirt, please visit the WFTDA Store. Officiating Skills Assessment. Skills assessment guidelines and forms for officials.
    I wasn’t sure if I wanted to play derby and I didn’t have any dreams of being a I also started learning the role of a Non-Skating Official (NSO) to supplement my
    12 Jun 2013
    Sharing a link to the NSO training manual I have been developing over Perth Roller Derby; Referee Certification Level: Not Certified; NSO
    HEAD NSO HANDBOOK. Gravity Kills. Roc City Roller Derby gravitykills322@gmail.com. This is a workbook to facilitate running a roller derby bout from the
    2016 Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) . When issuing a penalty, the NSO owill signal the penalty to the Skater using the proper hand.

Hatzegopteryx pronunciation guide Nikon firmware hack d7000 manual Ohio native plant guide K-keypad manual Interpump w99 manual treadmill

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.