sony icf-cs15ip power supply

sony dream machine ipod dock

sony icf-ds15ip manual

sony icf-cs15ip reset button

sony dream machine ipod dock manual

sony icf-ds15ipn manual

sony dream machine manual

sony personal audio docking system icf-ds15ip

This is the version 1.05 update on Sony’s site along with instructions on how to install it I can’t get my ipod to play on my sony dream machine.
    Manuals and user guide free PDF downloads for Sony ICF-CS15iPN.
    Sony ICFCS15IPN Lightning iPhone/iPod Clock Radio Speaker Dock (Black) (Discontinued by AM/FM/Clock Radio, Digital Audio with DREAM MACHINE auto time/Daylight Savings .. I had to use the manual to figure out every feature.This is the version 1.05 update on Sony’s site along with instructions on how to install it I can’t get my ipod to play on my sony dream machine.
    Find Downloads, Manuals, Tutorials, FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), Tips & Tricks, Solving about ICF-DS15iPN (aka DREAM MACHINE, DREAMMACHINE)
    connectors on the dock are probaly faulty return to sony to get repairedv (it will iPod will play music through the Sony, but an iPhone won’t.
    ICF-C1iPMK2. Operating Dream Machine is a trademark of Sony Corporation. No Power No Replace the battery for the clock backup with a Sony. CR2032
    My Sony ICF-CS15iP docking station won’t play music from my community.sony.com/t5/Other-Products/Sony-Dream-Machine-ICF-
    30 Dec 2012
    View and Download Sony Dream Machine ICF-CS15iP reference manual online. Personal Audio Docking System. Dream Machine ICF-CS15iP Docking Station

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.