Swtor hk 51 part guide >> [ Read Online ]

swtor hk-51 legacy unlock

swtor hk 47 guide

swtor hk-51 dromund kaas locations

swtor hk-51 taris

swtor hk-47

swtor how to get hk-51 2017

hoth hk 51 part locationswtor hk-51 jedi temple location

GuideHoth HK-51 part distribution map (i.imgur.com) . Anyone have a good guide for tje location in the jedi temple area? permalink; embed
    29 Nov 2012
    7 Sep 2017
    .net/2012/10/11/swtor-patch-1-5the-hunt-for-hk-51companion-droid/ . Check dulfys guide for hk part pictures so it shows you roughly the
    HK-51 quest post 5.0 General Discussion. This is the guide I’ve used: dulfy.net/2012/10/11/swtor-pampanion-droid/ · • Referral Link •
    17 Nov 2012
    There is one HK-51’s component on each capital world, Coruscant and Drommund Kaas. These parts are bind on Legacy, so you can mail it to your level 50.
    27 Feb 2013 This is because one of HK 51’s components is obtained from the other You will need to run two specific flashpoints as part of the quest.
    Full guide with screenshots and coordinates for obtaining HK-51 along with gift information and appearance customization info.
    I just returned to SWTOR after a loooong break and am currently trying to obtain HK-51 as a companion. I’ve checked the coordinates of several guides already and the surrounding areas and have still yet to find my first part
    Film production company manual hmrc vat Ga 110 1a manually Swifty warrior guide 3.3.5 Nigiri japanese pronunciation guide Actualizar samsung galaxy gt-i9000 manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.