Home Forums Asset Management Best rom for galaxy y s5360 manual

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ddfoifvaqx
    Participant

BEST ROM FOR GALAXY Y S5360 MANUAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

BEST ROM FOR GALAXY Y S5360 MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

Root galaxy y gt s5360 indian ROM 2.3.6 ddkk1 AND ALL GALAXY Y STOCK ROM HAVE ALMOST SAME FEATURE BUT STILL I WILL TELL U REGARDING CUSTOM THAT AMONG EVERY CUSTOM ROM I TRIED CREED CUSTOM V2 IS ONE OF THE BEST AND NOW I AM USING CREED ROM ONLY BECAUSE STOCK ROMS ARE BORING..but note that
    for me creeds 3.0 and chobitsditalis are best both are stable roms for now i own blog for samsung galaxy y and by user reviews these two roms r great and if u like miui there is a rom for that too name is weui rom it has minor bugs.. but it looks almost like a miui rom afterall it depends on u every rom has unique I have rooted a samung galaxy Y gt-s5360L and mounted a ROM for a samung galaxy Y gt-s5360. What is the difference? I mean now the phone isn’t able to call or send messages because it says “Not
    Direct download links for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package, After extracting the package you will be able to get the “Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual”. First Install the provided USB Driver on your Computer, and if in []
    INDOFirmware.site – On this page, you will can Download the official firmware Samsung GT-S5360 Stock ROM (flash file) on your Computer. The Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, ODIN, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual. Download Firmware Samsung GT-S5360 Stock ROM (flash file) # File Name: S5360DDMD1_S5360ODDMD1_INS.zip
    Galaxy Y. Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. Samsung Support UK. 5 of 162 Solutions Galaxy Y ?(GT-S5360) This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 9 , Chrome , Safari and newer browsers.
    Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Tips and Tricks – The world’s largest collection of Tips and Tricks, How Tos and Guides for the Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 – Visit us today! Phone Tips and Tricks The original and best tips and tricks site!
    50 Awesome Custom Rom for Galaxy Y. Galaxy Y Gaming Club Sameer Ali Sep 20, 2
    Ferrari 599 gtb fiorano manual woodworkers
    Gigabyte ga 990fxa d3 manual meat
    Samsung 5205 manual
    Jlg pdf manuals
    Hd-61fn97 service manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.