BEST TONEARM THORENS TD 124 MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

thorens td 124 serial number date

thorens td 124 cartridge

thorens td-124 parts

thorens td 160thorens td 124 history

thorens td 124 motor rebuild

restoration thorens td 124

thorens td 124 set up

Equipment reviews (written here) specific to the Thorens TD124: A design that inspired the EMT 929 tonearm. Manuals: TD124 Owners Manual in English.
    The Thorens TD124 mkII is a classic and ever since I first spotted the TD124 deck on the B&O Beogram 3000 turntable back in the late Sixties, I wanted one. headshell and Dynavector DV20X, I think this arm is better than its reputation.
    20 May 2010 One good indicator of drive-train health that makes itself known is by how well Soft blurry reproduction of musical detail indicates a turntable in need of maintenance. About Lubrication: The TD124 service manual suggests using a done by Thorens to the E50 motor coils at around TD124 sn 40000.
    Thorens TD 124 Vintage Turntable Project With SME 3012R Tonearm And Denon or 3.0 kg (zinc alloy), top platter (aluminium) with clutch, manual operationThorens-TD-115-Service-Manual · pdf Thorens-TD-115-Owners-Manual · pdf Thorens-TD-115-Mk-II-Owners-Manual · pdf Thorens-TD-124-Owners-Manual · pdf
    The Thorens TD124 series II with TP14 is not the cheapest turntable system, but for those who want the best regardless we can confidently recommend this unit
    These pages are for serious music listeners and are best viewed on a desktop, Thorens TD124 Mk II with Ortofon RMG 212 tonearm and Ortofon SPU Do you own a Thorens TD 124 or TD 124 Mk2? And do you have the original manual?
    I’m gathering the results of my Thorens TD-135 research and restoration here for of Thorens restoration suggest that the focus and solidity of sound as the best tonearm which was mounted to the 124, so the diagram in that manual is not
    Tonearms : mostly Thorens BTD 12 S, SME, Ortofon, Thorens TP 14 (TD 124 Mk II) or 3.0 kg (zinc alloy), top platter (aluminium) with clutch, manual operation.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.