Read Online >> Read Online Etrian odyssey 4 class skill guide

etrian odyssey 4 forge guide

etrian odyssey 4 classes

etrian odyssey 4 runemaster buildetrian odyssey 4 nightseeker build

etrian odyssey 4 party composition

gamefaqs etrian odyssey 4

etrian odyssey 4 sniper

etrian odyssey 4 golden lair

25 Jun 2017 Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan. Skill Reference. Info gathered by Dr. Fetus, FAQ formatted and written by Hououin Makise. Formulae
    STR bonus/penalty +/- 63%. Level 3: Food STR bonus/penalty +/- 77%. Level 4: Food STR bonus/penalty +/- 89%. Level 5: Food STR bonus/penalty +/- 100%
    For Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan on the 3DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled “Skills and Builds”. They’re all level 16, and I understand you have to pair them up with classes that have good synergy.
    10 Mar 2013 Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan – Class Guide Class Guide by Ryock . Their melee skills though won’t have much use outside of
    19 Feb 2014 For Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan on the 3DS, Class Skills/Party Build Guide by Informed_User.
    I’ll post my character skill builds in the comments section, but the general idea of my Landsknecht is a really well rounded class on its own, but unless you’re going Links . Heavy Strike: 2/4 Knockout Blow: 2/4 Star Drop: 4/4.26 Feb 2013 In Etrian Odyssey IV, you are allowed to piece together a 5-member team Players are able to place Skill Points into this secondary class
    1 Mar 2013 Skills are a important aspect of Etrian Odyssey IV and serve to make each of your explorers unique from another of the same class. Skills are
    19 Sep 2013 Etrian Odyssey IV is far more challenging than the average JRPG, and the sheer Etrian Odyssey IV team, but rather a guide that explains what skills and Some classes also change quite a lot past level 40, so I’ll note the
    26 Jun 2017 Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan Skill Guide (w/ HououinMakise) D: Class Skill; D: Novice; D: Veteran; D: Master. Arcanist. A: Class

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.