• Author
    wqebdabzft
    Participant

Grand master guide celestia luna >> [ Download ]

Grand master guide celestia luna >> [ Read Online ]

celestia luna guide

celestia luna mage guideluna online cardinal guide

29 Nov 2016
    Bishop – Luna in Alker Harbor Grand Master – Cindamook in Naila Village Mage Level 1-20: Offensive Skills: Wind Strike is your First Free Skill Once you
    kk. So this guide, and build is for humans only. I dont really see too many elf grand masters and my mages are usually human anyway. So let us
    16 Ags 2011 Ada 2 macam path yg saya sediakan untuk guide ini. Ras – Human Skills utk Mage>Wizard>>Priest>>>Inquirer>>>>Grandmaster path
    There are very standard classes available to you in Celestia Luna. A Fighter may choose to hone his skills as a master of heavy, but devastating two-handed weapons and become a Warrior, or don a shield to protect him Grand Master
    17 Feb 2011 I want you to Note first that taking a Grand Master Path is a Hard Stuff, though once you make it up to 125. There is a Great chance to be a
    25 Mar 2011 at last, lvl 105-125 (Temper Master) (This is a Dual Wielding Temper Master guide,so i suggest u keep 1 skill reset scroll) RESKILL Active Skills:11 Apr 2012 TEMPER MASTER JOB GUIDE .. I want you to Note first that taking a Grand Master Path is a Hard Stuff, though once you make it up to 125.
    P.S. Skills with “<—” mark means that skill is the reason to choose that job instead of .. Path: Mage>Wizard>Priest>Inquirer>Grand Master <– Human Only Path

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.