• Author
    kafnkwzzaw
    Participant

Honda manual trans fluid >> Download / Read Online

honda manual transmission fluid viscosity

honda manual transmission fluid specs

honda manual transmission fluid napa

honda civic manual transmission fluid

honda element manual transmission fluid capacityhonda manual transmission fluid change interval

1999 honda crv manual transmission fluid capacity

1997 honda civic manual transmission fluid type

All Honda manual transaxles use the Honda Manual Transmission Fluid (MTF) as the original factory fill. This oil is similar to a 10W-30 or 10W-40 viscosity
    Buy Genuine Honda Fluid 08798-9031 Manual Transmission Fluid – 1 Quart: Transmission Fluids – Amazon.com ? FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible
    If Honda MTF is not available, you may use an SAE 10W-30 or 10W-40 viscosity motor oil with the API. Certification seal that says ”FOR. GASOLINE ENGINES”
    In fact, I recommend that you only use Honda fluid in your Honda manual transmission. There is one exception; I have found one other fluid that works well andHonda Parts at HondaPartsDeals.com: Honda Accessory, Honda Car Parts, Honda Auto Parts, Honda Accord Parts Manual Transmission Fluid [08798-9031]
    Check the fluid level with the transmission at normal operating temperature and the vehicle sitting on level ground. Remove the check bolt, and look for
    26 Aug 2011 my friend needs a transmission fluid changehe’s kind of broke and doesnt want to spend 9-10 dollars a quart on honda fluid. is it okay to use
    1 Apr 2013
    You have to inspect the fluid, but there’s nothing for changing it. With all things for NOTE: These are general rules about manual transmission.

Sony cdx-454rf 10-disc cd changer manual
    Fortigate wifi 60c manual
    Manual canon 7d indonesia news
    Flight training manual 4th edition pdf
    Triax t hd 505 va manual reference

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.