How Does a Forex Robot Operate ?

Home Forums Asset Management How Does a Forex Robot Operate ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sectordiagram
    Participant

When an unanticipated and strong range occurs, it wipes out the small profits that they have made. Some robots which are promoted as the best Forex trading robots, can gain a profit in a positive trend, although they may lose money in a choppy FX market, so the discovery of a great trend to follow is an essential task.

shamerylon
    Participant

There is a lot of “smoke and mirrors” in the wold forex robots. What I am talking about is the use of a thing called optimization. This is a feature that allows you to go back in time and analyze all the trades your system would have taken and then what it does is … It will change the parameters of the system to improve the results. For example say your system uses a 8 period and 21 period moving average crossover as one of the triggers for a trade.

ontogodfrey
    Participant

The big problem is when the robot creator gets carried away with the optimization process, because they can literally keep tweaking things until they show little or no losses on the test results.
    The trouble with this is that the robot creator is doing a thing called “curve fitting” the results. This gives a false sense of security and can be very misleading as a curve fitted robot will ALWAYS eventually fall apart in the real world.

sectordiagram
    Participant

A lot of the new forex robot systems are claiming no losses. Now I have to say this as clearly as possible, that is BULL S*&#! Yes they may show no losses but there are some dangerous things going on. The systems that say no losses don’t use stop losses. Their reasoning is that eventually the trade will close out profitably. Well maybe many of the trades will, but what happens if just one doesn’t?

shamerylon
    Participant

Unless you haven’t turned your computer on over the past 12 months you can’t help but notice that practically every week another forex robot comes on the market. My inbox is getting bombarded with offers lately all promising me a life of riches with little or no losses by using these forex robots. Anyway… I am blowing the lid off of the robots and taking an in depth look at them. I have a lot to say about that and will get to it in a moment.

ontogodfrey
    Participant

I am a newbiw in the forex world. I spotted quite a few forex Robots in the market and kind of thinking abut their claims though never really bought one. But this article can be a good eye opener for the people who are thinking of buying such software.

But I liked the “Bird Dog”strategy John from Hong kong uses it. It’s really cool.. It just collects all the information and presents in front of you to decide on the trades. It’s a semi-automation process. Can any one know such softwares available on the market ?

sectordiagram
    Participant

Robots they sell could actually make a huge amount of money through trading the currencies, then what is the point in selling them to others and not utilising them on their own Forex accounts? The answer is logical – robots can barely make money for a Forex trader. Can a $99 FX robot or a free Forex robot really make hundreds or thousands of dollars every month

sectordiagram
    Participant

Forex trading is a business that requires technical knowledge and adequate skills to succeed. Delving into the terrain without the requisite expertise could result in huge financial loss.

However, you can still earn big by making use of the best forex robots to take profits in situations where the lay man finds it extremely difficult or completely impossible to succeed..

These robotscan simply be bought (like any program for your computer). You can test them and can be used in demo, or live account as well.
    best forex robots

http://www.best-forex-robots.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.