How much to tip tour guide and driver in china >> [ Read Online ]

how much to tip private tour guide in beijing

how much do you tip tour guides in china

china tours tippingis it rude to tip in china

tipping in china massage

tipping in china lonely planet

tipping guides in china

tipping in china 2017

6 Sep 2018 If you are traveling in a small party like 2 to 4 members, we suggest approximately US $10 per day per person as tips for your tour guide and US $5 per day per person for the driver as gratitude for their service.
    If you are uncertain about how much to give, just to tip based on your bill. Generally, 10% – 15% of the bill is the most proper amount. For the tour guide and the driver, 10-70 RMB (1 – 10 US dollars) a day per person is adequate.
    In China, foreigner group tour guides and drivers will expect tips from the travelers. Although locals or mainland Chinese normally don’t tip in Hong Kong,
    That is on your own recommendation. If you are travel independently, we suggest $5–$8 per guest per day as tips for tour guide and $3–$5 USD to the driver and about 1$ for hotel bellboys as a gratitude for their service when you are traveling in a small party like 2 to 5 members.
    It is expected that you give a tip both to your tour guide and your vehicle driver. Not sure how much to give? Read into the next section for suggestions.
    22 Aug 2013 The tour cost doesn’t include tipping for the guide or driver. So that we don’t embarrass ourselves, how much is appropriate? We’re from Australia and and driver – Beijing Forum. Asia; China; Beijing; Beijing Travel Forum.

for Hotels, restaurants, spas, taxi drivers, hair dressers and tour guides in China. In fact offering a gratuity may be considered rude as it implies that the
    21 Jun 2017 Answer 1 of 6: From what I’ve read in China you don’t typically tip in China? I could be wrong of course.:-) I’ve scheduled a private 6 hour tour for a family member, and I was Do you tip both the guide and the driver.
    23 Nov 2014 lot of posts and guides and I’m still confused on how much to tip a private tour guide and driver. Asia; China; Beijing; Beijing Travel Forum.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.