Download >> Download Krakow tour guide license

Read Online >> Read Online Krakow tour guide license

krakow private tour guide

private tours krakowkrakow tour companies

krakow direct private tours

krakow tour guide book

private tour guide krakow poland

krakow tours

Krakow sightseeing with a licensed Krakow guide. Krakow Tours for adults and kids. Unique routes, best prices. Visit Krakow and let us surprise You!
    Here’s our list of private guides in Krakow, Poland. Viator only promotes tour guides with a professional license or tour guiding certificate, ensuring you have the
    I have been leading walking and driving tours for eight years. About Me – I am a licensed guide in Krakow (license nr PM/359/2000) and tour leader in Poland
    Credentials: I am a licensed Krakow City Guide Nr/Card No: PM/39/01 by Marshal of Voivodeship as well as an English speaking tour leader Nr/Card No:24 Nov 2017 Polish tour guide license. Christian’s guide license PW/44/04. Christian’s tour guide license PW/44/04. Christian’s guide badge PW/44/04.
    Hello, my name is Christopher. I am a licensed tour guide for Krakow as well as licensed tour leader for other parts of Poland. From year 2014 I can serve you as
    My name is Marta Chmielowska. I am a licensed Krakow City Guide Nr/Card No: PM/39/01 by Marshal of Voivodeship as well as an English speaking tour leader
    Welcome to Krakow Tour Guides! We are a team of licensed tour guides, tour leaders, trained, examined and registered with the office of Marshal of Lesser
    Cracow Tours with a licensed english speaking tour guide.Tours in Cracow’s Old Town,The Royal Route ,Wawel Royal Castle,Kazimierz Tour-former Jewish
    6 Dec 2010 I have heard that it is best to choose a tour guide who has been To find the licensed guide to Jewish Krakow and Auschwitz try to contact:.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.