MAPLESTORY SHADE STATS GUIDE >> READ ONLINE

maplestory shade bossing

maplestory shade equipment guidemaplestory shade 2018

maplestory shade 5th job

maplestory shade pros and cons

maplestory shade reddit

maplestory shade training guide

maplestory shade walkthrough

25 Oct 2016 Shade Build Guide. (Updated on Oct 2016). Shade is the 9th class to be released in Pocket Maplestory. They give bonus stats and Attack %!
    After maxing your Strength stat, it is recommended you apply Ability Points (AP) to Dexterity (DEX). More EunWol (Shade) screenshots here! . Maple Warrior
    29 Sep 2016
    MapleStory/Shade/Skills . Third Job. Fourth Job, Maple Warrior Hero’s Will. Stat Enhancers “Increases the base stats of all party members.” Maple Warrior
    9 Jan 2019 Summons a blade spirit which performs a spinning attack, pulling multiple enemies toward you. Can be resisted by some monsters. Level 1: MP Cost, 33, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 115%, Number of Attacks: 4, Cooldown: 10 sec. Level 10: MP Cost, 60, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 160%, Number of Attacks: 4, Cooldown: 1 sec.
    Shade uses Knuckles as a primary weapon and Fox Marbles as a secondary weapon and is Auction House · Cash Shop · Character Statistics · Currency · Crusader Codex · Legion System · Maple Achievement · Maple Guide Main Stat. Strength (STR) . MapleStory EunWol Update Overview Video (English Subtitles).
    9 Jul 2014 ayumilove.net/maplestory-eunwol-skill-build-guide/ Google is op I’ve played a Shade to 60 as of the time I’m writing this. From 40-60 I found
    Shade uses Strength as his main stat and is armed with Knuckles as his primary weapon and Fox Marbles as his secondary. Shade can summon spirits to aidwhat stat build should I go for. Post anything not related to MapleStory; Shitpost or post image macros; Post your level 200 achievement: it’s
    29 Jan 2015 EunWol/Shade Introduction Eunwol (a.k.a. Shade in GMS) is the max Maple Warrior for bonus boost stats (the higher level you are, you will

Advanced after effectsacorn 80 stairlift installation manual pdf
    Greengrass illegal instruction
    Empire outlook manual
    Chlamydia pneumoniae symptomsredemption manual 5.0 pdf
    Motorguide 67 lb thrust parts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.