Home Forums Asset Management P0401 acura rl 1999 manual

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wqebdabzft
    Participant

P0401 ACURA RL 1999 MANUAL >> DOWNLOAD NOW

P0401 ACURA RL 1999 MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

I have a 1999 Acura RL that recently had the check Engine light on with the P0401 code and had it repaired by a local mechanic. The Intake manifold needed cleared out and cleaned which was done. The overall cost was about 300.00. My problem now is that I can’t get the computer codes to read “ready” and I need to get the car inspected.
    Tech notes In some 1999-2003 Honda Odysseys and 2003 Honda Pilots, the EGR system may become contaminated or clogged. If this happens, the vehicle may hesitate or surge during light acceleration, and the MIL (malfunction indicator lamp) may come on with DTC P0401 (EGR insufficient flow) or P1491 (EGR valve insufficient lift).
    2002 RL Online Reference Owner’s Manual . Use these links (and links throughout this manual) to navigate through this reference. For a printed owner’s manual, click on authorized manuals or go to http://www.helminc.com.
    P0401 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Detected troubleshooting and solution P0401 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Insufficient Detected – EricTheCarGuy- Stay Dirty! EGR stands for Exhaust Gas Recirculation and it does pretty much it’s namesake by rerouting a prescribed amount of exhaust gas back into the intake to be drawn into the
    This is an electronic download (PDF file) of the Acura RL 3.5 Repair manual for years 96-04. This manual is filled with visual repair photos / drawings and is very easy to follow. It is worth having a service manual to hand in such situations, as this will permit you to find a way of fixing things that go wrong in the workings of your car. You may even be able to run the repairs yourself. Acura – MDX 2000 – Acura – RL 1999 – Acura – Integra 1999 – Acura – SLX 1998
    Largest selection on the web. Over 40,000 auto repair manuals and history books. Original factory and aftermarket manuals for every car, truck and motorcycle. The correct owners manual, repair manual, shop manual, parts manual and more.
    Tap the to learn more about the most common 1999 Acura

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.