POLAROID RC 201 REMOTE MANUAL PDF >> READ ONLINE

polaroid tv remote codes for comcast

polaroid universal remote app

rca universal remote codes for polaroid tv

polaroid tv remote codes for spectrumpolaroid television remote manual

polaroid tv codes for cox remote

polaroid tv codes for uverse remote

polaroid tv remote codes for directv

A Polaroid universal remote can be synced with four different types of electronic devices at one time. This remote lets you perform actions such as changing the
    Polaroid RC-201 p/n 1210BC1-R C072201. Share this It contains the instructions on how to program the remote control as well as the codes you need. I have
    2 Jun 2013
    http://www.polaroid.com/service/userguides/ce/lcd_tvs/tla04011_ug_en.pdf The remote codes are at the end of manual.
    RC-201, Manual, Warranty card. On this page you can download PDF book Polaroid Rc 201. Tv Remote Control Manual for free without registration. RC-5.
    Polaroid, known for its camera equipment, also makes other electronic Control your entire system with one remote by entering in programming codes for each
    Related Manuals for Polaroid FLM-201TM. LCD TV Accessories LCD TV USER’S MANUAL User’s manual Remote control & Batteries (AAA x2) Power Cord.
    This section explains how to unpack and set-up the Amino remote control. the User Guide supplied by your service provider for instructions on setting up and using the remote . Akai 002 201 222 333 374 376 378 .. Polaroid 216 298.FRESH batteries are included in this USED and ORIGINAL manufacturer Factory Remote, it has been germicidal cleaned, tested and works. I am a remote
    We list ALL the codes you will need to make your universal remote control PLEASE NOTE: If your remote control uses a 3 digit setup code, simply drop .. Audiosonic (mode: JLR-6002) (Keycode: 41914465) to control a Soniq STB (model: T201-AU). I need a code for my Polaroid TV for a RCA universal remote control.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.