Read Online >> Read Online Ps2 lens repair guide

ps2 fat laser replacement

ps2 laser replacement

ps2 lens price

ps2 laser adjustment

how to clean ps2 slim lens

ps2 slim laser fix

how to fix ps2how to clean ps2 lens without opening

My PS2 Two (slim, SCPH-70011) stopped working while playing socom 2 for a good amount of time, so I So, I figured I’d fix it myself, only the laser needed to be replaced ^_^. If You break off the switch don’t worry it’s easy to solder back on, go here for instructions. And most importantly, Don’t Touch the bloody LENS!How to Fix the PS2 “Disk Read Error”: If you have ever owned a Play Station 2 (thick If Your PS2 still doesnt work you should try cleaning the lens with a cotton swab. . I used this guide, turned it 3 noches counterclockwise, and it worked.
    Taking the PS2 apart is fairly simple, nothing too complicating. All that you’re basically going to do is remove the upper shell, remove the lens
    Our 12 free guides and tutorials for Playstation 2 Fat . Our guides and tutorials Popular Playstation 2 Fat repair guides : Lens KHS-400R/HD7 – PlayStation 2.
    PlayStation 2 Optical Disc Drive Laser Assembly Replacement: Replace the laser assembly in your optical disc drive. Flip the PlayStation 2 over so it lays with the bottom of the device facing upwards Use the flat edge of a . 21 other people completed this guide. All new Lenses have this somewhere in the circuitry.
    Our 11 free guides and tutorials for Playstation 2 Slim . Our guides and tutorials are Repair tutorial for Playstation 2 Slim : Laser lens cable. Laser lens cable.
    Laser lens Playstation 2 Slim repair. Broken Laser lens Playstation 2 Slim ? Reparez yourself Laser lens your Playstation 2 Slim with this repair guide.
    EARN MONEY PROMOTING THE PS2 REPAIR GUIDE (30). 4 .. not do this until you have tried the cleaning of the laser lens and the increasing of the.
    PlayStation 2 Optical Disc Drive Lens Cleaning: Clean the optical disc drive lens. on the lens. Luckily, it is easy to fix and takes a few short and simple steps!
    4 May 2012

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.