SCANNER ERROR POWER OFF–POWER ON HP 3380 MANUAL >> READ ONLINE

hp m2727 scanner error 5

hp scanjet 200 black scanning problemscanner error 3

hp color laserjet 2840 scanner error 5

hp scanjet g2410 scanning problem

hp laserjet m1522nf scanner error 5

scanner error 6 in hp laserjet 3055

scanning error cannot connect hp 3055

scanner error 52 Hp laserjet M2727nf doesnot print. It displays an error message ’52 scanner error Turn off then on’.Help First, power the printer off, wait for
    power cord, and the power cord will not be .. Scanner calibration . HP does not warrant that the operation of HP products will be uninterrupted or error-free. Use the power switch to turn off the product, unplug the power cord from the ENTER until the message Scroll Check–Press Enter To Pass appears on the
    21 Jan 2008 Had a LJ3380 with the exact same issue. 22, 2011, I used your instructions to clean the mirrors on my HP LaserJet My printer gave this Scanner Error Power Off message once before, but it eventually cleared itself up.
    31 Oct 2011
    28 Jan 2015 Whenever the machine is switched on, the display reads SCANNER BULB WARMING UP and then after about two minutes the display reads SCANNER ERROR POWER ON POWER OFF. Try What the Tech — It’s free!
    16 Apr 2005 Just do this– took 5 minutes. Just turn the power off, remove the left side plastic piece by . instructions for removing the scanner unit and “turning the 3330 into a 1200″? – phorce1. 0. I just fixed my HP 3380 scanner error!!!
    11 Dec 2014 I have a HP LaserJet 3380 using PCL5-e that intermittantly displays ‘Scanner Bulb After a period of some 5-6 mins the machine times out and the display reads” Scanner error turn machine off/on.” [Exchange manual acquisitions, PM’s CTN members only. ] — vB4 Default Style, — Default Mobile Style.To duplex manually on heavy media or card stock (straight-through media path) .39 .. Scanning from the device (Windows) . Error messages appear . From this page you can turn alerts on or off, specify when the device sends.
    19 Jan 2011 I have a hp laserjet 3380 that displays a scanner error and power on off Cycled power off/Power on. Please follow the below instructions.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.