Read Online >> Read Online Spinning guide placement

microwave guide spacing

spinning rod guide spacing calculator

batson guide spacing chart

fuji guide size chartbest spinning rod guides

spinning rod guides

surf rod guide spacing chart

how many guides on fishing rod

Looking at using the high frame Fuji KR or Kigan guides on some spinning rods I am working on. There are video’s for static placement for
    27 Sep 2018
    I just got done using static load to place the running guides on a spinning rod I’m building. Spacing the guides so that the line never got more
    In this area you will find all the spacing charts to properly align your guides, Guide Spacing – Musky & Saltwater Guide Spacing – Spinning & Casting Kits
    CASTING GUIDE PLACEMENT: Setting up a casting rod is identical in principal to a spinning rod. The primary difference is placing guides to hold line away from
    KR CONCEPT Guide Placement Charts (Spinning). When to use these charts. Notes about the KR CONCEPT. Fuji’s new KR CONCEPT has rattled traditional29 Apr 2010
    SPINNINGRODS NEW CONCEPT GUIDE PLACEMENT. 53. Page 2. BAITCASTINGRODS STANDARD. BAITCASTINGRODS HEAVY. 54. Page 3
    I am building a 7′ spinning rod, the blank is a Lami XS84M, 9″ butt, will be paired with a 4000 Shimano Sustain. Trying to get an idea for guide

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.