Participant

Spirit shaman handbook >> [ Download ]

Spirit shaman handbook >> [ Read Online ]

d&d 3.5 shaman handbook

cleric 3.5 handbook

warmage handbook

3.5 e bard handbook

d&d 3.5 leadership handbookspirit shaman pathfinder

The Homebrew Spirit Shaman Handbook! http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/cd_gallery/81336.jpg This thread is an expansion of my
    When a spirit shaman meditates to regain her daily allotment of spells (see below), she sends forth her spirit guide to bargain with the spirits and retrieve
    29 Aug 2009 For the Spirit Shaman, I found one strange item, and that was the So I went googling around for the handbook, and I found it here: [x].18 Oct 2018 The Spirit Shaman is a variant form of the Shaman class that has been In fact at first level, they assign themselves a Spirit Guide which later
    19 May 2005 Just wanted to jump in a plug Green Ronin’s Shaman class from Complete Shaman’s Handbook. It has the sorcerer-style pick from a few spells
    31 Jan 2013 TOTALLY NOT DONE YET. I got his okay, so I am working on bringing Xeraph’s Spirit Shaman guide over, then working on updating/fiddling
    Spirited Away: A Shaman Handbook. phb2-shaman.jpg. You work with the spirits of the world to lead your party through danger, calling on your spirit companion
    Aasimars (from the Planar Handbook) have a level adjustment, but their bonus to Wisdom and Charisma are extremely useful to a spirit shaman character.
    This is what I have so far: Race: Half-Elf Class: Spirit Shaman Alignment: Neutral Good Listen +8 (2R, +3 Wis, +2 Spirit Guide, +1 racial)
    The shaman is a master of the Spirit World and a powerful addition to any adventuring party. The Shaman’s Handbook provides not only the class itself, but new

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.