Thecus n2100 linux tutorial @234@

Home Forums Asset Management Thecus n2100 linux tutorial @234@

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    blbzddlixo
    Participant

Download >> Download Thecus n2100 linux tutorial

Read Online >> Read Online Thecus n2100 linux tutorial

Thecus NAS storage iSCSI network device hardware. Thecus® Technology Corp.© 2019 All rights reserved.
    Thank you for choosing the Thecus YES Box N2100. With rich built-in software applications, (SMB/CIFS), UNIX/Linux, and Apple OS X environments. The YES Box N2100’s user-friendly web management interface supports multiple languages. Take the time now to read through this user’s manual and
    Linux Programming Tutorial (3) N2100 (2) Networks (15) OpenCV (2) Printing (2) Programming (19) C (4) Administration, Fun and Linux, N2100 | Comments Off on START and STOP rtorrent during peak and off-peak hour on thecus N2100. Computer ebooks FTP download Links.
    How to install and use OpenVPN on Thecus N2310 NAS I recently bought myself a Thecus N2310 NAS. I want to set up an VPN server so I connect to the NAS when i’m not at home and work with my files.
    Thecus has been after me for awhile to retest its N2100 dual-drive NAS that Jim Buzbee first looked at back in June. They said the new firmware has significantly improved performance and wanted another crack at their position in our NAS Charts.So without further ado, here are the results of the retest.
    Thecus advertises support for Windows, Apple OSX and Linux, so I started the configuration process by inserting the supplied CD into my Apple iBook. Unfortunately, browsing the CD showed only Windows executables, so it was time to check out the manual.
    Not sure how to recover. Tried mounting the drives in a linux box and, while I could see the drives, I am not sure how to undelete with Linux yet (I am learning how to use it but am not overly familiar yet). Also from what I can tell the N2100 uses an EXT3FS, which can make undelete impossible.
    Changed Bug title to NFS broken on Thecus N2100 (r8169 bug)' fromNFS broken on Thecus N2100 (r8160 bug)’. Debian distribution maintenance software pp. maximilian attems <maks@debian.org> (supplier of updated linux-2.6 package)
    N2100. Martin Michlmayr created Debian i
    Darksite tv guide
    E2278hsd manual dexterity
    Video tutorial visual basic 6.0 bahasa indonesia translation
    Guide4bankexams general awareness 2015
    Airbnb sf ballot guide

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.