Valic guided portfolio services fees

Home Forums Asset Management Valic guided portfolio services fees

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ddfoifvaqx
    Participant

VALIC GUIDED PORTFOLIO SERVICES FEES >> DOWNLOAD NOW

VALIC GUIDED PORTFOLIO SERVICES FEES >> READ ONLINE

Fees and Expenses Report Card Fees and Expenses Page 1 of 3 As of 12/31/14 Guided Portfolio Services – GPS Portfolio Advisor Investment Advisory Service VALIC Portfolio Director Fixed and Variable Annuity 0.00% – 1.27% 0.75% – 1.25%(Separate Acct Fee includes mortality guarantee,
    Georgia Tech and VALIC offer you the opportunity to invest, side by side, in a 403(b) and 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP). You may also make after-tax contributions to a Roth account in the 403(b) plan. Guided Portfolio Services Guided Portfolio Services (GPS) offers two approaches to help you achieve your retirement goals.
    “He has had us move our valic portfolio into a Valic Guided Portfolio Service and suggested we do the Roths with Fidelity. I can guarantee that you’re getting ripped off in VALIC’s GPS service too. If I recall correctly, if you’re in GPS, you’re likely looking at total fees around 2% to 2.5%.
    Transfers of $5,000 or more out of a fund will restrict transfers of $5,000 or more into the same fund for 30 days. Account rebalancing under VALIC’s Guided Portfolio Services investment advice program will not count against this transfer limitation. Investors should consult their contract or certificate for details.
    VFA Form ADV Materials. Guided Portfolio Advantage and Guided Portfolio Services. ADV Firm Brochure (VC 23986) GPA and GPS Wrap Fee Program Brochure (VC 23988) MIP Wrap Fee Program Brochure (VC 23987)
    By electing to participate in the Guided Portfolio Services Program – Portfolio Manager by checking one of the boxes in Section 3A on Page 1, I hereby verify that by signing below I have received and understand the Investment Advisory Services Agreement (IASA), fee disclosure documents and VALIC Financial Issued by The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company Fees are subject to change. PGA.VALIC.com 2 of 4 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS. Retirement plans and accounts that satisfy relevant qualification rules, such as 403(b)s, IRAs, 401(k)s, etc., Guided Portfoli

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.