flash bulb guide numbers

vivitar 283 watt seconds

flash guide number

flash ws vs guide number

canon 580ex ii watt seconds

tt685 watt secondswatt seconds to lumens

guide number chart

2 Sep 2016
    Guide number vs. Watt’s per second. Blackriver Images 6:38am, 19 February 2012. Guide number is confusing enough but now that I’m using studio strobes
    Re: Watt Seconds vs Guide Number. In reply to picsbydan • Jul 18, 2008. picsbydan wrote: man, this is getting confusing now why is it so hard to compare
    Watt-Seconds vs. Guide Numbers. From: TartVert — 2010-11-13 03:32 — [one comment]. Guide numbers are mostly used on speedlights and watts-second is
    How to convert w/sec to guide number or vice versa? How many watt/sec is my Nikon SB 800 which is a GN 45 (meters 100iso at 50mm)?
    What I don’t understand is that guide number seems to be referenced with just speedlights and watt seconds with monolights. But they are both referencing
    Guide number versus watt seconds. andyptak 3:20pm, 5 July 2007. Does anyone have a simple formula for comparing GN to W/S? I don’t know why small units
    18 Oct 2009 Does anyone know any correlation between GN and W/S. We are looking into getting a Profoto battery pack to go with our already existing
    How to measure light output, guide numbers, falloff etc. Although that In simple terms watt seconds are the unit of measure used for power output in strobes.The same number of Ws (note that it is watt times second – not watt divided by second) can give different guide number depending on reflector.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.